Wednesday, July 16, 2014

We cut the legs off of our pants...


Oh, the humidity! Despite Korea’s sweat-tastic weather at the moment, I am in the highest of spirits! Erika and I have a very exciting few weeks ahead, including a trip to Boryeong Mudfestival and our vacation to the “Hawaii of Korea,” Jeju Island. We’ll be sure to share our adventures with you, but for now, here is a list of my current summer must-haves.
 
(Clockwise from left to right)
  1. Anything and everything cut out. Anything and everything monochromatic. I am a huge fan of white on white with a bold lip.
  2. Matching sets. Erika and I have been scouring the boutiques of Seoul for the perfect cropped combos. I’m also loving the palm tree prints gracing stores this season.
  3. Loose. Ripped. Boyfriend. Jeans. I like to pair mine with a fitted tank or a crop top to offset the bagginess of the jeans. They’re so casual, I’m in love.
  4. Blue-hue nail polishes! Okay, yes, paired with the metallic sandal, they’re a bit ‘90s... but they look so great together, I can’t say no!
  5. Cat-eye sunglasses. That is all.
  6. The Metallic Sandal! Are you even mad at this? I’m also loving the chunky heel on this particular pair. Throw these on with your boyfriend jeans or a monochromatic combo to complete your look.

Let me know what some of your summer must-haves are in the comment section!

Bisous,

Marie-Anne

1 comment:

  1. You know how I feel about the 90s style, Mack. I'm surprised you're currently digging it. I need you to send me one item from each of the points mentioned above. Kthanks

    ReplyDelete