Monday, June 30, 2014

Daily Makeup Routine

Since I am the kind of gal that loves sleeping in, I allow myself very little time to get ready in the morning. Here is a list of essential makeup items for looking put together in a short amount of time.

  1. Panda's Dream by TONYMOLY: This is an eye-brightener and life-saver when it comes to making me look awake in the morning! I apply it to the dark circles under my eyes on mornings when I look extra haggard.
  2. After School BB Watery Foundation by TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL: Moving from a regular foundation to BB Cream is hands down one of the best decisions I've ever made for my skin. I love the texture of this BB Cream and the added bonus of a highlighter and concealer in the cap. This foundation also has SPF in it which is perfect for the summer!
  3. Drawing Show Black Liquid Eyeliner by Etude House: I have this particular eyeliner in both the black and brown colors; I almost never leave the house without a winged eye.
  4. Aloha Bronzer by Etude House: Finding a good bronzer in Korea is hard. Very hard.  BUT, this bronzer is half brown powder and half pink shine so it does the trick.
  5. Glam Rock Eyebrow Pencil by TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL: I always envied people with thick-statement brows... and now I have my very own! This product has a great color on one side and a coiled eyebrow brush on the other. Filling in my eyebrows is quick and really makes me look awake in the morning.
  6. The Rocket Volum' Express Washable Mascara by Maybelline: This is probably the only product that I have stayed loyal to since moving abroad. It is incredibly hard to find a mascara that will give you volume and thickness in Korean makeup stores. I slap on a coat and I'm ready to head (read: run) out the door!
Bisous,

Marie-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment